It’s the middle of March and that means it’s time for a week off from school (or work)!
While many have had their spring break plans in place for a month or two, there is still plenty of time to make plans for the vacation week. Many choose to go to places like Florida, California, Las Vegas, or Mexico, and those are all great places, but maybe you’re not fond of warm climates and beaches…
Head for the mountains! There are lots of great resorts in Colorado with plenty of activities and fun things to get into for a few days. Whether you only have a day or the entire week off, we suggest you get to the mountains to enjoy the outdoors!
Here is a list of things to do!
- Where: Aspen/Snowmass
- When: 3/14 – 3/23
- What: Competitions, concerts, parties (FREE!)
- Where: Beaver Creek
- When: 3/8 – 4/19
- What: Perfect for kids, with contests, parades and fun activities, including the 21st Annual Easter Egg Hunt in Creekside Park
- Where: Copper Mountain
- When: 3/15
- What: Fun jam session at Woodward at Copper, with chances to win swag from Analog and Woodward gear
- Where: Loveland Ski Area
- When: 3/14
- What: Get your spring break started early!
- Where: Monarch Mountain
- When: 3/22
- What: Roundup colorful butterfly stickers hidden all over the mountain to win prizes!
- Where: Grandby Ranch
- When: 3/22
- What: A day full of family fun, games, activities, beach music, and night skiing. Plus drink specials!
- Where: Steamboat Resort
- When: 3/17
- What: Watch the torch parade cascade down the mountain, and stick around for a spectacular fireworks display to end your evening!
- Where: Vail Resort
- When: 3/19 – 3/23
- What: Celebrities and some of the best skiers in history take the slopes and compete against each other in various competitions, don’t miss it!