We often write about local mountains, particularly Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper, Winterpark, Steamboat, etc… BUT what about those wonderful mountains just outside the Colorado borders?
One of our favorite non-Colorado ski/snowcation locations is Jackson Hole, Wyo.
Check out these Jackson Hole facts:
- There are 9,000 elk wintering at the nearby National Elk Refuge
- There are 1,750 skiers on an average day
- There are more than 350 members of the Vertical Foot Club (skiers of a million vertical feet at Jackson Hole alone)
- Jackson Hole added two new lifts and grooming
- There are 2,500 skiable acres
- There are 4,139 vertical feet
- Base elevation is 6,311
Share your awesome ski/snowboarding photos with us on our Facebook page with a chance to win lift tickets to Winterpark!