What does is take to land yourself the perfect ski day? Fresh powder and endless options for terrain to tackle? Sure. However, without warmth, comfort and protection, arguably your day might not be enjoyable despite these optimal conditions.
At Outpost Sunsport, we believe it is important to set your ski day up for success by arming your outdoor winter wardrobe with the best quality gear available to keep you warm and safe from head to toe. One of our favorite brands, Giro, is leading the charge in providing eye and head protection to make your ski adventures enjoyable!
We carry some of their most popular goggles and helmets, including:
- Contact: Click it and rip it in the Contact Goggle. The Contact Goggles implement an interchangeable lens system that utilizes a shutter button-release and locking mechanism. This sleek, semi-frameless design comes complete with two premium VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS. The Contact Googles will help you ride with confidence with its wide range field of view.
- Method: Spot and stomp all of your landings with Giro’s Method Goggles. The Method Goggle combines bold retro styling from the past with the advancement of modern technology (with options to personalize your very own look and feel). Crisp visibility is achieved with the VIVID lens with Optics by ZEISS and the EVAK Vent Technology to eliminate fogging. Comfort is provided with the Method’s triple layer face foam with microfleece facing.
- Agent: It’s flashy new frameless look like no other! The Agent features an interchangeable infinity lens that can easily be swapped out using the help of the magnetic Quick-Change lens system. These two toric VIVID lenses create an enhanced visual technology that helps to provide contrast and definition to the snow on both sunny and cloudy days.
*The Giro helmets that Outpost Sunsport carries are available with the Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). MIPS provides a “slip-plane” technology that is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impact and provide better protection.
- Neo: Inspiration is found everywhere. With a design inspired by the vast mountain landscapes and creamy smooth powder turns, the Neo is a helmet that offers elevated quality for riders of all abilities. Features include thermostat control adjustable venting, fog-free stack vents and lightweight in-mold construction.
- Avera: Sleek and functional. The Avera helmet features beveled venting sliders that can easily be adjusted while wearing gloves or mittens, lightweight in-mold construction, and adjustable venting. For all of the lady riders and skiers out there, this helmet provides the comfort and protection needed to tackle all types of terrain.
Head to Outpost Sunsport to try these goggles and helmets on for yourself! Our staff would be happy to help you explore the different options and get the correct size and style to meet your needs.